This article is about the Kapil Sharma family tree. He is an Indian stand-up comedian and was born on 2 April 1981. He is a Tv actor, Host, film actor, and producer of a know Tv serial known as The Kapil Sharma show. He also hosted TV Serial comedy nights with Kapil and family time with Kapil. He was reported as the most tv personality in 2016 by Ormax media.
Kapil Sharma was born in Amritsar, Punjab. He studied at Shri Ram Ashram Senior secondary school in Amritsar and Hindu college in Amritsar. He is also featured as an alumnus of Apeejay college of fine arts, Jalandhar.
Career: Kapil came into the limelight after winning his first comedy reality show, “The Great Indian Laughter Challenge,” in 2007. His debut in television was hasde hasaande ravo on Mh one . He was a part of a comedy circus, Jalak Dikhla Ja’s 6th season, Chhote Miyan, Ustaadon ka Ustaad. In 2013 he launched his show, comedy nights with Kapil.
In his career he did 2 films till now “Kis kis ko pyaar karu” in 2015 and “Firangi” in 2017. He has made his appearance in many shows over time as a guest, like “the Anupam Kher show,” “Koffee with Karan,” “Kyon Banega Crorepati,” and many more. After the end of comedy nights with Kapil, he signs a contract with Sony tv for the Kapil Sharma show. Its last episode aired on 24 December 2016. Then again, the new season aired of the Kapil Sharma show on 29 December 2018 under Salman khan production.
Name: Kapil Sharma
Nickname: kappu, Tony
Height: 5 feet 9 inches ( 175cms)
Weight: 81 kg (180lbs)
Eye color – Black
Hair color – Black
DOB- 2nd April 1981
Age – 40 years
Birthplace – Amritsar Punjab
Zodiac sign- Aries
Home town- Amritsar Punjab
School- Shri Ram Ashram Sen. Sec. School Amritsar
Collage- Hindu College, Amritsar
Apeejay collage of fine arts, Jalandhar
Father– Jeetendra Kumar Punj
Mother– Janak Rani
Brother– Ashok Kumar Sharma
Sister – Pooja Sharma
Wife – Ginni Chatrath
Kapil Sharma Family Tree
Father: Shri Jeetendra Kumar Punj
His father’s name is Lt. Jeetendra Kumar Punj. He was a head constable in the Punjab police. His father got Diagnosed with cancer In 1997, and he lost his father in 2004 at AIIMS Delhi.
Mother: Janak Rani
She is a homemaker and always supports Kapil. Now you can see Kapil Sharma’s mother on most of Kapil Sharma’s episodes which are being telecast.
Brother: Ashok Kumar Sharma
Ashok Kumar Sharma is the name of Kapil Sharma’s brother. He is also working with the Punjab police as a post of constable. He is married and living a good and peaceful life.
Sister: Pooja Sharma
Pooja Sharma is the name of Kapil Sharma’s sister. She is married, has children, and is now living a good life in Punjab. Not much information is available on any platform.
Wife: Ginni Chatrath
Ginni Chatrath Is Kapil Sharma’s wife. Ginni is from Jalandhar, and they died the knot of marriage on 12 December 2018. Jalandhar Is a comedian and Anna entrepreneur.
Children’s: Trishaan and Anayra
Children Kapil Sharma is blessed with one daughter born on 10 December 2019 and one son born on 1 February 2021. Their names are Trishaan and Anayra.
Kapil Sharma’s favorite things
- Kapil’s favorite food is Rajma Chawal and aloo paratha.
- Favorite actor Akshay Kumar.
- favorite actress Deepika Padukone.
- favorite singer gurdas Mann and sardool sikandar.
A lesser-known fact about Kapil Sharma
- Does Kapil Sharma smoke? No
- Does Kapil Sharma drink alcohol? Yes
- He was paid minimum wages in the initial stages of his career, and sometimes he was not paid as well.
- He started his career as a theater artist in his 20s.
- Kapil Sharma is one of few comedians in India who were featured in Forbes magazine India for power and money.
- In 2018 Kapil filed fir against a spot boy editor Vicky Lalwani and Niti and Preeti for blackmailing him in a reply. Lalwani shared an audio tape of his regard.
- In March 2017, Kapil Sharma was reportedly drunk and fought with Sunil Grover While coming back from Melbourne, Australia. After a few days, Kapil admitted to the argument with Sunil on Facebook.
- Kapil Sharma charges 60 to 70 lakh per episode.
- Kapil Sharma’s net worth is $11,000,000
Kapil Sharma is a popular stand-up comedian, television host, and actor from India who is best known for his work on the Hindi language television sitcoms The Kapil Sharma Show and Comedy Nights with Kapil. He has also appeared in a few Bollywood films and has won several awards for his work in comedy. In 2020, he was ranked 8th on Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list. We hope you liked Kapil Sharma Family Tree.